the pencil runs

posts on running

Running gear, limited edition

I dragged myself out of bed at 6am to meet up with the sgrunners to collect my limited edition sgrunners.com gear. Cool or not? :)

Running Gear

I like! The shorts look a bit short, but I probably could get used to it. It's high quality stuff! Well done, TLR. :)

It was a bit strange meeting virtual folks for the first time. Didn't know to go with my real name or my moniker, so I went with my real name (since I thought it more sincere), only to get blank looks, until I said my moniker, then I got mostly blank looks and possibly one flash of recognition.

It's strange hearing them referring to one another by their monikers: reno, meteor, dorimon, TLR... TLR even labelled my running gear "mis_nomer"! Kinda cute I thought, so here's a picture.

Running Gear

It is strange how a name chosen in a particularly misanthropic and ironic state of mind grows on you.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment