the pencil runs

posts on running

The odds against us

Logo
Instead of training, I've been busy designing logos for my posts on training. So, to kick off this logo's inaugural appearance on this blog, I quote Smole:

Hey, you know what happened? I went to the Runner's World website and clicked on their personalised training programme to get a plan for our marathon at the end of the year, right? So I put in our recent half marathon time, the number of weeks we have left to the race, and chose a "moderate" training plan and it refused to churn out a plan for us! It says, "Sorry, you do not have enough time to train for your chosen race. Please consider changing or postponing your race." ??!??


Funny thing is, when I went in and put in the exact same variables, it churned out a plan for me. Heehee.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment