the pencil runs

posts on running

Running slower now

Why is it that though my weekly mileage is at an all-time high, I am actually running slower than before? :(

I just finished the 7.2km benchmark in 44 minutes. I had to stop a few times to catch my breath and felt like crap most of the second loop. Why?

The fastest time clocked for the 7.2km benchmark was after a week's training in the gym. Somehow I think access to a gym helps a lot.

Meanwhile, after the half marathon, I think I will work on increasing my speed for middle distances, and putting back some oomph into those triceps.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment