the pencil runs

posts on running

Arrggghhhhhhh!


Arrghhhhhhhh! I left my shoe bag in the bus to work this morning!!!! My Asics are shuttling to Woodlands Regional Interchange even as I blog!!!!!!

Update: Argghhhh! SMRT searched the bus I was on but didn't find anything. Argghhhh!

Update: 24 hours have gone by and the hope of retrieving my shoes is dwindling. I really thought I would get them back too, since I have an ID card with my name and contact number in the shoe bag, and I don't see why anyone should want my used shoes. Aw well. I'm just glad I didn't have my running clothes in the bag as I usually do.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment