the pencil runs

posts on running

Sidekicks



I am happy to report that my insatiable lust for the Polar RS200sd has subsided somewhat.

Went for a lovely music-filled run at Mt Faber last night with my trusty gear, the Timex Ironman and Ipod Shuffle. I've had the Timex for 7 years or so and it is still going strong. It does laps, countdown (in three ways), has a soothing blue indigo light, and a wrap-around velcro strap. I love the wrap-around velcro strap for the way it curves smugly around my wrist.

I really ought to do this route once a week. It has all the ingredients of a perfect route. An uphill climb; a scenic downhill, a few traffic light rest-stops ;) and it is close to home. I did it clockwise this time round -- it's amusing that the scenery always looks better on the downhill, no matter what the scenery actually is.

Mt Faber Loop (clockwise) --|-- 9 km--|--52.2 mins--|--10.3 km/h
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment