the pencil runs

posts on running

How to trim an oversized event tshirt



This is the size Medium Sheares Bridge Run Tshirt I got two weeks ago. It is way too big. So I decided to trim it down to size. Here is a step-by-step guide.







1. Find a Tshirt that fits you. Place it over the oversized event tshirt.








2. Trim off the difference, leaving an inch for room.









3. Tack sides together. Sew up the sides. I used the stitch where you stick the needle through both layers of cloth (always from the bottom up), swing the string over the needle, and then pull the needle through the cloth.






4. There you have it.







I love my trimmed Sheares Bridge Tshirt. It fits better and it is so much cooler without the sleeves and all that extra material. My mum insists that my lousy sewing will only hold up to two or three washings at most, but we'll see about that.
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »
| Back to Runs | Next »

» Post a Comment